You will be introduced to the dungeon equipment and furniture and instructed in how to use them safely and hygienically. You will have plenty of practice and be given lots of feedback from Myself and the class model to ensure you are confident in offering these services as a Professional Domme.
Throughout the course, I will stress the importance of understanding the psychological aspects of BDSM and will also discuss these in relation to D/s (Dominant/submissive) relationships and each activity. Finally, I will help you to develop client consultation skills.
The course is split into two halves. The basic course provides you with everything you need to know to become a Professional Domme. The advanced course provides guidance in alternative and advanced techniques and instructions and practice in more specific niche, extreme and medical activities to give your sessions added variety and professionalism.
BASIC PROFESSIONAL DOMME CLASSES SYLLABUS
• The first lesson allows Me to get to know you so I can offer you the support you need. It is your introduction to Myself, the school model and the Domme’s Den itself. You will be given a tour of the Domme’s Den and I will assess your current level of experience and aspirations and answer any questions you may have.
Class 1: Corporal Punishment
• You will be introduced to a variety of corporal punishment equipment and taught spanking, paddling, flogging, leathering and caning. We will discuss some psychological aspects as well as health and safety.
Class 2: Rope Bondage
• This lesson aims to make you confident in tying your subs up safely and accurately. We will discuss types of rope and necessary equipment, rope handling, and health and safety. You will learn to tie a rope corset.
Class 3: Tie and Tease
• We will introduce you to different types of restraints and how to use them. This lesson will focus on sensation play, specifically light to heavy nipple play and CBT (cock & ball torture) using a variety of equipment and techniques.
Class 4: Foot Fetish
• We will discuss psychological, neurological and historical understandings of shoe, stocking and foot fetishes. We will practice different approaches to foot fetish sessions, from foot worship and teasing to trampling and ball-busting.
Class 5: Anal Play
• We will cover preparation for anal play, practice using anal toys, techniques for and approaches to strap on worship and play, and prostate massage. We will discuss submission through penetration and fantasies.
Class 6: Feminization
• This lesson focuses on the process of feminizing a client, from makeup and clothes to deportment and performing for their Dominatrix. We will discuss terminology, psychology and practice different activities that could be included in a feminization session.
Class 7: Electrics
• You will become competent in using the violet wand, Electrostim toys and electronic chastity device. You will be guided in how to use these to produce sensations from a gentle teasing to torturous pain.
Class 8: Humiliation
• We will discuss approaches to humiliation, negotiation, risks, triggers and aftercare. We will practice a negotiation and short humiliation session using the practical tips and tricks discussed.
Class 9: Client Consultation and Practice Session
• You will learn how to conduct a client consultation, including which questions to ask and safe words, and do a practice session with the school model. You will be given feedback about your session conduct. ADVANCED COURSE SYLLABUS
Class 10: Advanced Corporal Punishment Techniques
• This lesson introduces alternative techniques for caning, leathering and bastinado. It will give you techniques to prevent marking the skin. We will discuss and practice role play and use CP tools as props.
Class 11: Advanced Rope Bondage
• This lesson teaches you three elements to rope bondage that will allow you to be as creative as you wish when safely tying your subs up. You will learn to tie the single column tie, two column tie and pulley system.
Class 12: Chastity
• You will be introduced to two types of chastity device (metal and silicone) and their uses. You will practice putting them on and removing them. We will discuss chastity as part of professional D/s relationships, chastity contracts and subs’ experiences of chastity.
Class 13: Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers
• We will discuss the distinct and overlapping behaviors of regressive adult babies, diaper lovers and age players. We will cover psychological needs, physical limitations and common equipment and practices. We will conduct a short practice AB/DL session.
Class 14: Urethral Sounds
• We will focus on hygiene and the proper use of Hegar and rosebud sounds. You will become competent in safely inserting one and multiple sounds at a time. We will give you advice on techniques and how to introduce subs to urethral sounding.
Class 15: Breath-play and Poppers
• We will discuss and perform different forms of breath-play, explaining anatomy, safety and techniques. We will cover the use of poppers: why people use them, health and safety, risks and warnings, and aftercare.
Class 16: Needle Play
• We will discuss and practice hygiene, safety (in needle play and disposal of needles), gauges of needles, insertion and removal, and needle designs. We will also guide you in the simultaneous use of electrics and needles.
Class 17: Skin Stapling
• This lesson stresses the importance of hygiene and the safe use of staple guns and removal of staples. We will practice stapling and removal and discuss risk awareness and consent.
Class 18: Suturing
• We will look at proper hygiene and the required equipment for suturing. You will be guided in safe and hygienic suturing and removal of sutures. We will discuss medical fetishes.
COST FOR PROFESSIONAL DOMME COURSE & CLASSES
The Basic Course Plan total cost is $3,990.00 one day per week for six weeks (10am -3pm).
The Advance Course Plan total cost is $4,890.00 one day per week for six weeks (10am-4pm).
The Basic & Advance Course Plan together cost $6,750.00 one day per week for 8 weeks (10am-5pm)
Or you can take classes individually which will cost $650/2-hours. Except Urethral Sounding ($750/2-hours), Needle Play ($750/2-hours), Skin Stapling ($750/2-hours), IV Infusion($850/2-hours) and Suturing ($750/2-hours).
For the Course Plans a $1,000.00 deposit is required to secure your place. For classes taken individually a 50% deposit for each class is also required to secure your place, and the remaining balance due on the first day of class.
Practice sessions in The Domme’s Den with My sub (and Domme available if needed) are $150/hour.
During your practice, you can purchases photos and short video clips for your own exclusive use:
- 5 pictures and 3 short clips for $55
- 10 pictures and 5 short clips for $85 Practice – sub visiting service available (7 day minimum notice)
- $100/hour +$20 fixed travel fee (enquire for travel outside of this)
For The Course Plans And Classes You Will Receive A Certificate Of Achievement From Empress Raven.